Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 76 - March 17, 2012 - Found green items all day


It was St. Patrick's day. St. Patrick's day is one of my favorite holidays, it used to be my favorite when my favorite color used to be green. Although I didn't run around with my camera the whole day like I wanted to, I whipped it out a little. We were at Yosef's house, he had the family over for St. Patrick's day, after dinner I went with Shawn and Uncle Mike to take a walk. We found this crazy house with a collection of odd, antiqueish, gardening and outdoor decor. I snapped some photos while their dog was going nuts barking inside the house. Last minute as we were walking away from the house I noticed this bathtub that they had kind of turned into a planter. I say kind of because noticing it now, the plants inside look liked they could be discarded weeds thrown haphazardly inside this outdoor tub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment