Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 77 - March 18, 2012 - Outdoor coffee on the bar and book season has begun...sort of


One of the things that I love most at the house is this bar in the backyard that Shawn's mom bought. It's main purpose is to serve drinks on the occasions that we throw a party in the back yard. But mostly since I started going out with Shawn I've been using the bar when the weather is nice. When I have time off and I'm at home, I grab a cup of coffee, some books and then I go outside and sit in the sun by this bar. There's other chairs that I could relax on besides the outdoor bar stools that accompany this bar but I love this spot in the backyard the best because it seems to get the most sun. Today was the first time in the pre-Spring/Spring/Summer season that I went to the backyard. I didn't really stay out long though, it was sunny but a bit chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment