Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 72 - March 13, 2012 - Lunchtime Candy


Today was a crappy lunch day. I ran two errands at lunch (got my eyebrows waxed and went to the post office by my job). I was insanely tired. I've been in a bad habit of staying up too late during the week, and then when I need to wake up early to go to work by 9 AM I am exhausted, but most of the time I go to work even though I can't take the exhaustion because I don't want to lose my job. I had a craving for a sour sugary combo so I went into a nearby convenience store and loaded up. Got a bottle of sprite, 3 sour candy packages and a nice supply of peppermints and gum for the future. $13 later I was on my way, sat down in the warm weather and ate some candy, went back to work and ate some candy. By the end of the day after my sugar rush high I was exhausted and as I have been doing for the past few days promptly passed out like a drunken bum on the train ride home. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been staying up too late as well. I just can't seem to fit everything into the day, and I end up trying to get things done too late. Then the alarm goes off at 6:30 and I want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL same here, my alarm rings anywhere from 6 AM to 6:15. Hopefully if I get a job closer sometime this Spring, depending on what happens with my civil service paperwork I can wake up later. I also need a better car, I can't take the car we bought to work because it has a ton of rust underneath it, if we get it repaired it's going to cost a lot so we are trying to trade it in at a dealer for something else so I can start driving to work again. I've had my license for less then 4 months and I'm already looking for a third car, I have the worst luck lol

    ReplyDelete