Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 60-March 1, 2012 - Oh Tummy!

My tummy was hurting. I have IBS and it's not as severe as it was in the past for me but it still acts up occasionally. My recent cure for a slight flare up or attack, ginger ale. Currently it works wonders. This morning I made the mistake of eating leftover onion rings for Breakfast. It was a bad move and didn't mix well with my before work coffee drink from Starbucks. I had tums that were at work, felt mildly better, but then fucked myself because I had a piece of pie that someone bought to work for everyone on my break. So my tummy was back to where it was this morning pre tums. When I took my afternoon hour break (that's supposed to be a dinner break but at 4 PM - so it's an old people's dinner break and it's very very weird) I got a can of ginger ale from the vending machine at work, went into the fun office to hide out, drank my ginger ale, read a little and tooled around on the computer. Didn't even have a cup of coffee and now I'm in dire need of a little bit of caffeine, my stomach is better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment