Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 66 - March 7, 2012 - Honors


I had Farmingdale's board meeting tonight. Usually I end up with back to back nightly meetings for the school district beat Carolyn put me on. I was actually kind of upset when I got to this meeting, I tried to drive again and it went very badly. I was going to attempt to drive myself there but I'm glad Shawn came with me in the car because my eyes were bugging out again with the double vision during the meeting and I was very tired and definitely not doing things completely correct when I was driving to the meeting. So even though it was an irritating time for both of us, Shawn was able to take over for me again and pick me up later. Before the meeting started the school district held a recognition service honoring some students. I started taking photos but was very far away, so I edged myself up front, recorded the speaking and started snapping away. I got some good photos, some bad ones. This was one of the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment