Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 54 - February 24, 2012 - Hanging with a musician

So February....there's many birthdays this month for some reason. Tonight Shawn and I went out for Janell's 27th birthday. Janell loves TGIFriday's so she usually gets together a tiny group of friends and asks them to come out for her birthday. I also learned Janell likes photographs in Black and White, so I set my camera to a black and white filter when I took some pictures. This shot is of Janell, her friend Mike and Shawn. I'm actually really happy Shawn got to meet Mike. I met Mike a long time ago and he's a cool cat, I thought him and Shawn might get along and they do. Mike has a band, he actually has gone on tour with his band. We were supposed to get the website for the band but we forgot. I took this photo so when Mike becomes really famous I can sell it to the tabloids or something. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment