Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 79 - March 20, 2012 - When will this long commute be over? When will I have a better car and a closer job?


Was on the train again, coming home. I usually am on the train at least 5 nights a week. I'm wondering when I will find a better more reliable car to drive to work with again, so these daily train rides can stop. I'm wondering how long it will take for me to get my score from Nassau County Civil Service so that I can hopefully get into a Nassau County library that's closer to Babylon. Wondering when things regarding work will finally be a little easier. I'm sure I could handle the public library thing much better if I got into a closer library with a more friendlier, down to earth community and hopefully some nicer co-librarians. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment